Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our inspiration today!

Gosh it isn´t even lunch time and I already feel so inspired. I just finished a call with Gina Levy, Founder of Supernews.co.za, a wonderful multi-media, online, Citizen-Generated News & Idea Network located in Cape Town, South Africa.

A few months ago, I uploaded the Afriversity video to their website and Gina took immediate interest in the project, so much so that she decided to attend Afriversity´s networking event in November. When I spoke to her today, she said that she didn´t know what to expect but she left the seminar feeling inspired and humbled. She agreed with us that these are the stories that need to be told...the stories that will help inspire and communicate the amazing potential that this continental has to offer. 
These are the stories that give us strength, increase awareness, influence new ways of thinking and give us HOPE!

So now Gina and I are working on a strategy to work together and do some wonderful things. I am soooo exciting and feeling full of energy and purpose. So I am going to leave you with this little video as a mini introduction to Supernews. 

And remember to watch this space!
<3 Natasha


No comments:

Post a Comment